Throughout the year we will be posting some of our favorite Survival Quotes, we hope you enjoy and share them.
Index of Blog Articles
- 10 Best Survival Foods To Get At Your Local Supermarket
- 10 Considerations For Your Bug Out Location
- 10 Most Important Boating Accessories for All Your Boating Needs
- 10 STEPS FOR BEGINNING HUNTERS
- 10 Survivalist Essentials for Your Bug-Out-Bag
- 10 Tips On How To Survive In The Woods
- 10 Tips to Creating a Comfortable Mattress Outdoors
- 10 Unbelievable Ordinary Things That Could Be Potential Lifesavers
- 100 Items That Will Disappear First In The U. S. When The SHTF
- 101 Uses for Paracord [infographic]
- 12 Best Vehicles For Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse
- 12 Days of Christmas (Prepper Style)
- 12 Survival Hygiene Tips for when SHTF
- 20 Easy Post-Apocalypse Life Hacks Any Survivor Can Do
- 20 Ways To Become More Self-Sufficient Before ‘The Crunch’ Arrives
- 25 Critical Facts About This Ebola Outbreak That Every American Needs To Know
- 25 Survival Uses For Duct Tape
- 25 Uses for Duct Tape
- 3 Reasons Why You Need a GPS in Your Bug-out Bag
- 3 Types of Weapons You’ll Definitely Want in the Apocalypse
- 30 Things To Include In Your Camping & Wilderness Survival Pack
- 32 Survival Uses For Trash Bags
- 5 Alloy Steels And Different Properties Of Blade Knife Materials
- 5 Big Tips for Living Without Electricity
- 5 Earthquake Preparedness Tips for Business Owners
- 5 Essential Items to Take Hunting
- 5 Essential Tips on Surviving Your First Hiking Trip
- 5 Gallon Bucket Storage Tip
- 5 Legal Self Defense Weapons You Should Consider Buying
- 5 Prep Tips to Keep Your Family Safe from a Wildfire
- 5 Reasons Why Biology Homework Is Essential For Your Survivability
- 5 Reasons You Should Replace Your Social Security Card Right Away If It Is Lost or Stolen
- 5 Survival Tips For Camping Novices
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Food To Stockpile
- 5 Things You Should Know About Self-Defense
- 5 Tips for Ultralight Camping | Must-know Tips for Backpackers
- 5 Tips to Hunting and Camping to Survive in 2019
- 5 Tips To Keeping Your Gun Safe At Home
- 5 Tips To Learning About Outdoor Sports
- 5 Tips to Learning How to Hunt
- 5 Tips to Purchasing Gun Safe Dehumidifiers
- 5 Valuable Tips for Surviving a Natural Disaster
- 6 Easy Steps To Long Term Dry Goods Storage
- 6 Life Saving Things You Need When Lost In The Forest While Hunting Deer
- 6 Tips To Prepare For A Hurricane
- 7 DIY Pop Can Solar Heaters
- 7 Items You Must Have in Your Emergency Survival Kit [infographic]
- 7 Must Have Items for Wilderness Survival
- 7 Survival Ideas You Never Thought About
- 7 Ways to Prep for an Economic Collapse
- A Beginner’s Guide To Living Off-Grid
- A Day At Smokey Mountain Knife Works
- A Quick Guide On How To Choose The Right Holster Bag
- A Quick Guide To Shooting Fundamentals [infographic]
- A Survivalists Guide To Body Armor
- Add Some Paracord to Water Bottles or Make a Paracord Can Koozie
- Airbed vs Sleeping Bag – Which is Better for Outdoor Survival?
- Another Type of Flu-Season Prep to Consider
- Apocalyptic Dish Washing
- Bacon, Beans and Camping – What A Combination!
- Be Prepared
- Bear Grylls scores extreme NBC reality show gig
- Benefits of Rainwater Collection
- Best Survival Tools? Real Life Saving Survival Tools List
- Bow Accessories Every Hunter Should Have
- BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government
- Bugout In Style
- Build The Benefits of Raised Beds
- By Land or By Water, To Survive You Must Have Alternatives
- Campfire Cooking – The Basics
- Camping Hacks for Families
- Can You Knit Your Way To Survival?
- Carry What You Can, In As Many Ways You Can
- Cast Iron Skillet – A Guide to Everything You Need to Know
- CHADAR TREK SURVIVAL GUIDE
- Chart: When To Plant Your Survival Garden
- Checklist Your Way To Survival
- Cool Cargo Bike from trioBike
- Could You Build A Shelter To Save Your Life?
- Create A Simple Portable Stove From An Aluminum Can [video]
- Critical Essentials: Modern Survival Kit
- DHS Admits It Is Unprepared for EMP Threat
- Dirty Bombs – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Disaster Recovery [Info-Graphic]
- DIY – Make your own Survival Garden – Patriot Direct
- DIY Chicken Watering Hole (and Other Critters Too)
- DIY ’100 Hour Candles’
- DIY: Disaster Survival [Infographic]
- Do you know what basics you need to survive an Apocalypse?
- Does It Really Take $50,000 To Be A Prepper?
- Drinking Alcohol To Protect Against Fallout
- Drive to Survive: The Right Vehicle for the Apocalypse
- Easy to Make Fire Starters from Wood Chips, Shavings and Sawdust
- Emergency Food Items That Can Last a Lifetime
- Essential Items for Your Black-Out Kit
- Essentials For Any Adventure
- Ever Heard Of Hyponatremia?
- Extreme Couponers Can Teach Preppers A Thing Or Two…
- First Aid Guide List and Links
- Follow Up To Our February Giveaway
- Forget Farm To Fork – Urban Foraging: The Ultimate in Local Eating
- Forget Peak Oil—Start Worrying About Peak Water
- FREE: Family Emergency Planning Kit
- Gardening Top Tip From YZS
- Garlic – The Ultimate Survival Tool
- Get Rid Of Several Problems With The Use Of Essential Oils
- Get the Right Accessories for Your Crossbow
- Going Off The Grid: Want to erase yourself from the web?
- Great ShakeOut – Select Your ShakeOut Region – Register – Participate
- Growing Your Own Vegetables, A Chart To Help.
- Guerilla Gardening: Why We Think It’s A Good Idea To Plant Some Preps Along Your Bug-out Routes
- Happy St Prepper’s Day
- Have You Ever Wondered How You’re Going To Store Food When The Grid Fails During The Apocalypse?
- Here’s A Checklist To Check Against Your Emergency Plan
- Home Emergency & Disaster Safety Resource List
- Homemade 72 Hour Emergency Food Supply Kits
- Homemade Emergency Canned Heat
- Homemade Sling-Bow
- How Hurricanes Impact You [infographic]
- How Much Fuel Is Needed To Power A Light Bulb For A Year?
- How Much Is Too Much?
- How To Build A Fire
- How To Build Your Own Aquaponic System With Garden Scraps
- How To Build Your Own Heavy Duty 275 Gallon RAIN BARREL
- How To Build Your Own Solar Thermal Panel From Recycled Trash
- How To Choose The Right Boat Hook
- How to Get the Most Calories per Foot Out of Your Homestead Garden
- How To Identify Dry Firewood
- How to Live Off the Grid: a Guide to Freedom
- How To Make A Brick Rocket Stove For $6.08 [video]
- How to Make a Good Emergency Plan for Your Family
- How To Make Your Own Paracord Survival Bracelet
- How To Make Your Own Vertical PVC Planter
- HOW TO MAKE: PINE CONE FIRE STARTERS
- How to Prepare Fresh Game Meat For Storage
- How To Prevent, Recognize And Treat Snake Bites
- How To Set Up Your Campsite
- How to Sharpen Serrated Edge Knives-Serrated Knife Sharpening
- How To Survive A Disaster
- How To Survive A Night In Your Car
- How to Survive a Nuclear Holocaust
- How To Survive Hypothermia [infographic]
- How to Survive in Space After the Ultimate Disaster
- How To Survive In Your Home During An Emergency
- How to Survive Your First Night in the Forest
- How to Teach Your Kids to be Prepared… For Anything! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Tie Fishing Knots
- How To Use A Compass
- Hunting Tents And Everything You Need To Know About Them
- Hurricane Irma Disaster – A Huge Damage to the Economy
- Hurricane Preparation Tips For Families And Homeowners
- I Get Knocked Down, But I Get Up Again…
- I’m Married To A Prepper . . . What Do I Do Now?
- If The End Was Near: Would You Survive?
- Index Of Knots
- INFOGRAPHIC: Tornado Safety
- Is It Safe To Use A Mattress Outdoors?
- Is Your Office Survival Ready?
- It’s A Trap – 6 Must Learn Traps And Snares
- Keep Supplies Safe During a Power Outage
- Know The Secret To Using Flint And Steel To Start A Fire?
- Know the Types of Archery Bows
- Know What To Do In Case Of A Weather-Related Emergency
- Learn How to Tie 12 Useful Knots with This Visual Guide
- Live Off The Grid In Your Own Upcycled Shipping Container Home
- Make Your Own Simple Camp Stove
- Make Your Own Simple Faraday Box
- Make Your Own Survival Bread
- Make Your Own Survival Fishing Rod
- Making Your Own Electricity For Survival
- Making Your Own Vegetable And Nut Oils
- May 2013 Contest Winners Announced – Are You One Of Them?
- Must Have: The Official Year Zero Survival Limited Edition T-Shirts, Mugs, Water Bottles, Hoodies, and More…
- Mykel Hawke’s Knives Features
- No Gutters On Your House – Create a “Drain Barrel” (Rainwater Collection System)
- Not Quite The Perfect 72 Hour Bug-Out Pack, But Close
- OmegaMan Tested: EDC Survival Keychain by Survivalhax
- On A Budget: Prepping For 5 Bucks
- Ostrich Myth, But Human Nature
- Paracord How-To: 6 Strand Flat Braid
- Paracord In One Minute
- PLAN FOR YOUR RISKS
- Plant Now: Winter Sowing
- Poisonous Animals You Can’t Eat
- Potassium Iodide: What does it do?
- Prepare For World’s End [infographic guide]
- Product Review: The NITE IZE 3 in 1 LED Flashlight
- Protein Poisoning or Rabbit Starvation
- Radiation Exposure [info-graphic]
- Removing Debt: Encouraging Future Survival & Independent Discipline
- Repurposed Tic-Tac Boxes For Travel Spices
- Researcher Find That Plant Has Water Purification Properties: Cilantro
- REVIEW: Survival Hax Fire Starter Flint w/Waterproof Tinder Holder
- Roughneck Rain Barrel
- “Soup”er Prepper Storage Idea
- Salt: A Valuable And Needed Item In Your Preps
- Save And Share This Infographic: What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Food?
- Secret Uses For Common Household Items
- Security Tips For Campers
- Self-Watering Seed Starter – DIY
- September Is National Preparedness Month
- Should Survival Skills Be Taught To Children In School?
- SHTF Essentials – A Comprehensive Bug Out Bag List
- Simple Survival Water Filter Using A 2 Liter Bottle
- Some Common Prepper Terms and Definitions
- Someone’s Got To Be The Cook When The SHTF – Why Not You?
- Sounds Fishy: An Often Overlooked Bug-Out Bag Item That I Always Add
- Specialized 2014 Trail And Long-travel Bikes – First Look: S-Works Camber, Fat Boy Fat Bike And New Shock Tech – BikeRadar
- Staying Safe in an Earthquake – How to Be Prepared
- Step-By-Step Guide For Performing CPR On An Adult
- Sticky Stuff: 15 Ways Duct Tape Can Save The Day
- Store Food, The Free Way
- Storing Your Survival Supplies
- Survival Fitness – A Daily Workout Routine
- Survival Movies: A list of some of our favorite survival related movies of all time.
- Survival of the Ready – Preparation is Paramount
- Survival on the Cheap: Preparing for an Emergency without Losing your Savings
- Survival Quote Series
- Survival Skills For Kids
- Survival Supply Caches: A Brief Introduction
- “The Walking Dead” Cast’s Zombie Survival Kits Are Totally Badass
- Tactics to Fortify Your Family Fortress
- The Benefits of Cattails as a Survival Food Source
- The Best Way to Purchase Outdoor Gear
- THE CHUNNEL: THE CHICKEN TUNNEL
- The Importance of Body Armor for Survival
- The Importance of Survival Caches
- The Most Essential Hunting Equipment for You
- The Rise of Girls and Guns – infographic
- The SAS Survival Guide App
- The Top 3 Pros and Cons to Using a Crossbow Versus a Compound Bow
- The Top 3 Ways To Protect Your Loved Ones From Harm
- The Top 5 Survival Pistols of 2019
- The Zombie Apocalypse The Survivor’s Meme
- These 5 Items Should Be On Your Survival Kit List
- Three R’s of Survival
- Tips on Food Storage for an Emergency
- Tips to Choosing the Ideal Tent for Survival Off Grid
- Tips To Survive An EMP
- Top 10 Fire Starters
- Top 10 Most Read Survival Blog Posts on Year Zero Survival
- Top 11 Uses For Alcohol In A Post SHTF Scenario
- Top 5 Exotic Survival Honeymoon Locations In India
- Top 5 Reasons to be a Prepper in America
- Top 5 Surviving Tips For Portugal Travel
- Top Tip: How To Make A Pull Tab Guy-Line Tensioner
- Trending This Week | Bear Grylls
- U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Safe To Drink
- Unique Improvised Grills – Ideas For Cooking In A Survival Situation
- Untapped Renewable Energy – Preppers Power Source
- Use Parts From Your Cell Phone To Survive
- Use The Sun To Disinfect Water – Solar Water Disinfection
- Using Social Media In Disaster Situations [info-graphic]
- Water – Our Liquid Friend
- Water Bricks For Survival
- Water More Valuable Than Gold?
- Water Survival Tips
- Water Water Everywhere, And Not A Drop To Drink
- Water, Dehydration and You
- Water: Nature’s Cure-All?
- Waterproof Your Survival Gear
- Wealth of Survival Information
- What Are The Benefits Of Vodka
- What Are The Best Prepper and Survival Websites?
- What Do Rat Whiskers And Surviving Have in Common?
- What Happens To Your Body When You Quit Sugar?
- What To Know When Storing Water
- What To Pack In Your Car Emergency Kit
- What’s In Your Bag? Preppers Share How They Pack Their Bug Out Bags
- What’s The Best Tactical Tomahawk?
- What’s The Difference Between Freeze Dried & Dehydrated Foods?
- Why It’s Important To Add A First Aid Kit To Your Survival Preps
- Why Prepare?
- Why Trapping Is Essential for Long-Term Survival
- Why Try Body Armor?
- Why You Need A Solar Generator?
- Wilderness First Aid
- Will Money Still Rule the World After the Apocalypse?
- Will Your Family Go Hungry?
- Win A Mykel Hawke Harrier Elite Knife From Year Zero Survival
- Win one of 12 Paracord Bracelets in our May 2013 Giveaway
- Winter Survival Heater
- World Map of All Wars and Conflicts Happening In 2012